Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I near away to run mac within window?

Becuase i own virtual pc on my vista computer but is at hand anyway to get mac os x running inside window? i mean mac can run window inside but not the other way ?

please answer iv be looking all over the internet and i cant find a answer?

I near away to run mac within window?

Yes, but entry that it's not easy to set up, and also considered pirating since Apple doesn't authorize the use of Mac OS X on non-Apple hardware.



See: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?s...
i dont know do a google or yahoo rummage through ill gag this if i find anything
Do not do that it will crash the computer the intel chip cannot handle that.
What's the point? I run Windows on my Mac because near are still some softwares and websites that are problematic for a Mac owner. But I do most of my work on the Mac side, a much better computer/OS combo.
Have a look for virtual PC software that supports Extended Firmware Interface (EFI). Intel Macs use EFI instead of a PC's BIOS to get started. Most virtual notebook / pc simulating software support BIOS.



I am not sure if Mac OS x will run from a standard able EFI virtual pc though. An Intel Mac's EFI is rumoured to hold been modified from the standard specification - what these change are, I don't know.



EFI is modular is design and so it is easier to add BIOS function, but am front to believe it does not work the other way round.



If you do attain a EFI compatible virtual pc, create sure it is either simulates an x86 or PowerPC processor
I hope you own and Intel core 2duo.


No comments:

Post a Comment