Friday, September 17, 2010

I would resembling to use my own webcam to put my depiction on my XP desktop (active desktop?)?

My business requires me to spend a large amount of time on the telephone. I've be doing a little AIM pro video conferencing and I find that seeing my own sign, as shocking as it is, is very conducive to focusing on the project at hand.



What's an smooth way to do this. I own a USB webcam and am running XP SP2, however, I can't locate active desktop on my system.

I would resembling to use my own webcam to put my depiction on my XP desktop (active desktop?)?

I cogitate you may have confused expressions or I have misunderstood your interview..



Active desktop would be viewable by you,,if you could broadcast your desktop then it would be viewable by others.



There are a few programs that could do that .I haven't have much luck with them..

No luck at adjectives..



to set items with alive desktop you can have a webpage open out and right click item to see if can be set as an active desktop item..



What I believe you are asking is can you have ethnic group view you via your webcam,,



If I'm right budge to http://snapfiles.com/



do a search for streaming webcam.



There's more of that stuff than you can count presently a days..



Good search residence on internet would be

streaming web cam characters

No comments:

Post a Comment