Friday, September 17, 2010

I want to run a procession from my satellite to my computer so i own satellite on my notebook what do i necessitate?


I want to run a procession from my satellite to my computer so i own satellite on my notebook what do i necessitate?

If you enjoy windows medium center software on your computer and a video card that supports a standard cable connection , you can hook your satellite heir to you computer to view your channel. Hook up a cable splitter to the output side of your receiver to distribute the signal to your TV and to your computer.
You cannot do that unless you have S-Video. A special video card near a tv tuner. Then you might be able to do it but you wont really know how to change the pipe I dont think. I used to work for directv and I am a laptop tech and never heard of human being able to do this where on earth you can have option with the satellite on your computer. Maybe an input so that you can see the portrait on the monitor. Thats it.
you will need a computer tv tuner card
you want a video card that has any RCA, S-Video, or regular coaxial entries/connections so that you'll be able to hook up ur satellite box to ur laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment