Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm hot to apple computers. I'm gonna buy a G4... do I inevitability a special apple monitor or will any do?


I'm hot to apple computers. I'm gonna buy a G4... do I inevitability a special apple monitor or will any do?

u don't necessitate a converter. I'm on my mac rite now and I'm not using no stinking converter. he is an idiot he is making that up. I'm using a window monitor from 1995 so if this works perfectly ,so will yours. hes a loser who probably dose not even know what a mac is. mine is a power mac g4. ooh and no mater what relations tell you tiger works fine on g4's. right luck, and if you buy one I would get a Intel cus that channel can get parallel or vm ware and have window as a virtual desktop. that way you don't enjoy to reboot to go to window.
you can use any monitor, but if it's not apple brand you'll need to purchase a converter (about 20 bucks)
The g4 comes next to a moniter
Buy a multisync monitor, or anything with a similar designation included with the Manufacturers cross. G4 computers run on different frequencies than PC's do. You need a monitor that can adjust to this difference. They work on both Macs and PC's.
If you getting the powermac g4 afterwards replace the video card and use your own display or if you don't want to replace your video card your would have to buy a cinema display or you would own to buy a converter.


No comments:

Post a Comment