Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is mac mini right for me?

I hold a compaq presario right now. It's lone about one year weak. I am thinking about making small films, and getting put money on into music. I've done both before, but never used a mac. What is the mac mini moral for besides size, and would this be a reasonable purchase?

Is mac mini right for me?

If you can receive an iMac, that might be a better option. Although it costs seriously more than a Mac Mini, it comes with a steadfast graphics card (compared to shared graphics inthe Mac Mini) and a Core 2 Duo processor (Mac Mini has Core Duo). Either passageway, a Mac will be reasonable for making some short films and music. (Make sure to catch a SuperDrive on your Mac if you plan on burning your movie's to DVD...) Hope this helps...
I switched to a mac two years ago for the mini. I be a total PC person. I enjoy to say I'd never travel back. The show software comes with it and it's SOOOO undemanding.



In addition, the mini runs widgets (which I love) and doesn't bring back viruses. Itunes and Iphoto are aboriginal and easier to use....I'd be happy to help out you if you have more question...



BTW, the Genius bar at your local mac store will verbs your files for free...
Why would you want a mac mini? What is the point of getting a small desk top?



What you really want for music and movie making is a power mac. Something that is able of running final cut, after effects, motion, sound track, etc.
A Mac Mini is a exceptionally reasonable channel to jump into the Mac. It can run Final Cut in good health and it is very compact. It is BYODKM (Bring your own Display, Keyboard and Mouse), so u can use your own bits and pieces. I would say this great for you. Go Mac! It's fun and smooth to use. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment