Friday, September 17, 2010

I want to stop Y. M. from human being on my desktop when I boot up.?


I want to stop Y. M. from human being on my desktop when I boot up.?

If you are referring to the deity. just right click it and press delete.





.
You can do Start, after RUN, then type

msconfig

Then uncheck items within the Startup tab. Uncheck ypager



To find out what each Startup(or Process) item

does or channel, and any recommendation as to if you should close the process:

http://www.answersthatwork.com/tasklist_...

Task List Programs
click start button below the scrabble icon, click the run god and the type ms config, and then click startup uncheck the desired programs you dont want to appear contained by the startup.
just set your YM setting to be not loading within startup..go to you YM setting or if you want to quit YM click sign out and close the program


No comments:

Post a Comment