Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Intel core 2 E6420 duo processor (4MB L2 Cache, 2.13GHZ, 1066FSB) or Intel PentiumD 2.8GHZ, which is faster?

I be going to buy a new computer, but later I saw that it looked like the processor from my out-of-date one is going to be better. This is the best one they offered with the box I want to buy. The second processor is the one in my current computer. I also don't know where on earth to look in my computer to find the height of detail that is given for the first processor, but it shows two entries a moment ago like what I put up underneath processors in the device head.

Intel core 2 E6420 duo processor (4MB L2 Cache, 2.13GHZ, 1066FSB) or Intel PentiumD 2.8GHZ, which is faster?

The Core2Duo will be much faster considering it has a 4MB L2 Cache that runs next to each processor so adjectives up thats 8MB.

Also it has a 1066MHzFSB, and if your motherboard can support upto 1066MHzFZB, consequently I dont see NO problem at all swapping it.

The PentiumD in opposition has with the sole purpose a 800MHzFSB and only 2x 1MB L2 Cache and is alot slower as you would expect, I hope this help you become conscious the specs more to realize which one is faster.
The Intel Core 2 is much much faster. But I don't think you will know how to put that Duo into your Pentium D motherboard.
The Core Duos are faster than the Pentium series. In essence you are getting 2 x 2.13 GHz plus even more speed because the new processors are more well-run.


No comments:

Post a Comment