Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I reflect I may hold messed up big time trying to update my Radeon drivers. How do I enlighten if I messed up?

I get an e-mail from tech support today that told me to update my video card drivers. (see my previous question on Answers) So I go to ATI's website and tried to install something called Catalyst 6.11. The instructions told to remove anything that said ATI from add/remove programs. I did, and that be the first sign of trouble. Icons got big, etc. I executed a system restore and re-installed the untested driver from the emachines website (T3422) The one thing I removed seem to be back within the program list and device manager say the driver is current. In short, all looks apposite on the surface, but when I run a game (not the one for which I get support) I have a suspicion that the video isn't as polite as it was when i played it yesterday.... Did I mess-up something? How do I describe if all is hindmost to normal?

I reflect I may hold messed up big time trying to update my Radeon drivers. How do I enlighten if I messed up?

You should turn download the latest drivers from http://www.ati.com and install them. Don't verbs about removing the other ATI applications first.That should do the trick. good property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment