Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Intel core duo T5500 and T7200?

I just now bought a Sony VAIO AR320E which comes with a T5500 processor. Most of my system in truth says that its a T5500, but when i progress into Device Manager the processor comes up with T7200 2Ghz, enjoy i some how gotton a better processor or is my system playing me?

Intel core duo T5500 and T7200?

Whenever there is a conflict between different parts of the computers naming the processor different things, I suggest using this tool:http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php it is by far the most reliable when it comes to correctly identify the processor.
maybe they installed the wrong processor... idk... but if they did, you're one lucky guy! :)
I don't dream up you got ripped But if you did Rip them ---

Bite your tounge. You basically got one hell of a processor for the cost..



Hope it help

find homes for sale2

No comments:

Post a Comment