Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Increase shared memory (VRAM)?

I own Asrock P4I45GL motherboard. By default it take 8 mb of shared memory from RAM. It supports upto 64 mb of VRAM shared.



Now my question is how do I increase the shared memory for video bump from BIOS ?



My BIOS version is 3.10

I enjoy tried several times but i failed to do that.



BIOS shows Total memory = 256 mb next to 8 mb shared

but it is disabled to edit.



Please inform me the process step by step

Increase shared memory (VRAM)?

If your BIOS does not allow you to increase or decrease the amount of shared VRAM, you cant do much roughly that.

Reason being that your video card might not hold the capacity to pedal more then 8MB or video RAM, or the motherboard can feel only this amount of RAM as shared.

So, if you want to get hold of rid of this thing, you might requirement to change your video card and/or mother board.
first i would recommend you to capture more ram for your computer xp works great next to at least 512 mb and also you can catch a video card with a video card your computer wont share memory near video
JUSDT ADD MORE MEMORY AND U WILL BE FINE TAKEIT TO ITS LIMIT IF U NEED TO KNOW WHAT KIND GO TO CRUCIAL.COM AND USE THE SCANNER THERE IT WILL GIVE U ALL DETAILS OR MEMORYGIANT.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment