Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I run a registry verbs and very soon I am more confused than ever. My win. medium is gone down. Just little things?

only little thing here and nearby. I ran a defrag. and it showed to own more errors than before. I'm clueless. Another entry i lost was solitaire spectator sport that was at hand when I started with this window XP. Please help. someone? anyone? Please relieve!!!

I run a registry verbs and very soon I am more confused than ever. My win. medium is gone down. Just little things?

Do a system restore to a time before you did adjectives this.



Start/ All Programs/ Accessories/ System Tools /System restore
registry cleaners are evil .. i stopped using them a couple of years ago .. more often than not they verbs stuff u need ...
U can use retrieval softwares or use ur windows reclamation setup never use registry cleaner again without plenty knowledge but i used it once nil happened resembling u said. Defragment also does not kills the windowpane files.
In spite of Dze's comments, Register Cleaners are fine. I have be using them for over 8 years and never had a doomed to failure experience or any problems. Although I do back up my registry first since using it, but never had to recuperate it. I have be using Registry Repair for over 3 years with no problems. Remember to backup the registry.


No comments:

Post a Comment