Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is it ok to walk out the PC side covering clear?

I am going to overclock my video card a bit, so i want to have my PC more cooler, i be thinking to open my side PC covering, and get a small hanger-on and have it obverse the open section of my PC.



I would just get hold of a case hanger-on but my PC is very crowded inside.



So is it ok disappearing my PC case accessible and having a hanger-on face it?

Is it ok to walk out the PC side covering clear?

That will not incentive any problems.



But, I highly doubt that overclocking your video card will create satisfactory heat to require you to do what you are asking.



Really, you should freshly work on the cable management inside the luggage to help beside airflow.



Computer cases are designed for cooling, the reason they enjoy side panels is to waterway cooler air within from the bottom front, and push the hot air out the top flipside.
i would say; Do what you want to do, because you are going to do it anyway.
That's fine, the side is in general just for protection.
As long as you don't enjoy pets or children or tighht spaces where inhabitants might stumble over it, that's fine.
Its ok to leave the side casing open. It cools your comp faster. Just fashion sure noting get in the track of the cooling fan or the supply wires.
yes, it's ok. i'd only just make sure if you smoke or hold pets to pay attention to adjectives the gunk that will try to sneak up in in that.


No comments:

Post a Comment