Friday, September 17, 2010

I want a sweet nouns system for my computer, but is it worth spending twice as much to capture a really upright one?

I resembling Logitech, especially the Z-5500, but right now I'm planning on getting the Z-5300e. Is the other one worth the extra money? It's roughly speaking $150-$200 more.

I want a sweet nouns system for my computer, but is it worth spending twice as much to capture a really upright one?

Only if you have a desktop. I blew profusely of money on a nice system but I found I rarely use it because I never own my laptop at my desk. I would recommend one of those ipod alarm clocks that doubles as a stereo. You can just pop your ipod contained by there, some of the nice ones even come next to remotes.
y on gods green mud would u spend twice as much for a really good one unless u blind movies on ur comp or u use ur comp for buisness pressentations





i wouldnt do it
The less expensive one will be fine unless you engross the neighborhood ! Go to best buy and preview both and see what you like best.


No comments:

Post a Comment