Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm running a scan on my computer?

and it have come up in the results that I should swing certain files and things e.g. boot sector of disc; user 32dll; ntoskrnl.exe.

What does this anticipate and how do I change these things? I might make a payment that the mouse is hopping around like a cracked thing today and when I first turned the comptr on, it wouldn't stir beyond the Dell page. Had to turn it off after on again to get it going. Can anyone assist, please?

I'm running a scan on my computer?

Is this a diskscan you are running?

Don't make any change - esp. not to boot sector.

If u can give more info, may know how to help



eg what scan r u runnning?
UR BEST BET IS ,RE INSTALL WINDOWS AS AN UPGRADE.
reboot and when it get to the first Dell page press F12 and select boot to utility partition. Then select Custom experiment. Then click Hard Drive and then click Run audition. If there are any errors you obligation to replace the Hard Drive. Hopefully it's under warranty. If it doesn't hold any errors, then you have need of to reinstall windows most expected.
Read this and see if it helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment